- This chart was created as a guide, please use it as a reference point.
- Your undertone (either pink or yellow) will play a major role in shade determination.
- The Revlon Photoready shades do NOT correspond to the Revlon Colorstay shades.
- 006 Medium Beige is darker than 008 Golden Beige.
- NC20 & NW20 are overwhelmingly 003 Shell.
- There is a alternate pattern as the shade numbers increase moving from pink to yellow, pink to yellow.
- 006 & 008 can be mixed to create shades NC30 - NC37.
- Some shades (very light/very dark) may not be available in your area.
- Word on the street is darker shades such as Caramel & Mocha are available.
- Always feel free to mix shades to create your perfect shade.
Revlon Photoready in 008 Golden Beige...Ahhh the glorious pump!
- Revlon Photoready in 008 Golden Beige
- Revlon Colorstay in 310 Warm Golden
- Maybelline 24Hr Superstay in Nude
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Powder in Beige
- Make Up Forever HD in 120 Sand
- Stila Illuminating Foundation in 50 Watts
- Bare Escentuals in Golden Medium
- Victoria's Secret Soft Focus Liquid Foundation in Medium 10
- Coastal Scents Undercover HD Foundation in ST-05
I hope this is helpful for anyone trying to find the right shade in Revlon Photoready. I have been getting a lot requests to shade match and figured this chart could be helpful for all of us. I really can’t help each and every one find their shade, so please refer to this chart in picking your shade. As there are around 10 shades in this product line, creating this chart was not too time consuming. However, please do not request charts for other foundations as I probably won’t be able to create one.
Ecotools Bronzer Brush & Sephora Professional Platinum HD Airbrush
Please let me know if this chart was helpful in your quest to select a shade. Also, tell me if the chart didn’t work for and what your MAC shade is and which Revlon Photoready shade ended up being a good match. I will probably update this chart to coincide with your comments and messages for a bit before leaving the chart as is. In case you haven’t seen it, check out my review for Revlon Photoready on Youtube!